Thursday, January 24, 2013

Skin Care

For years I suffered from cystic acne and tried everything under the sun to fix it. Eventually I found a few things that dramatically changed my skin. So here is my routine, enjoy!

1. The Clarisonic - used at least once a day with a gentle cleanser (morning or night)
2. Mary kay 3-in-1 cleanser for combination to oily skin
-used morning &night, just a pea size
3. Vitamin c serum- this helps heal acne scars and helps regenerate collagen and keeps your skin clean (morn & night)
4. Day solution (has sunscreen SPF 35), super light (only in the morning)
5. Moisturizer Mary kay oily to combo skin
Then I apply my makeup
6. At night: use the Clarisonic with the MK cleanser
7 . Vitamin c treatment (again)
8. Even essence cream (only at night), to even out and fad scars and dark spots
9. Night solution (clear solution that has vitamins in it that help stop pimples) - the solution acts like veil and protects your skin while you sleep.
10. Last but not least! My Mary kay oil free moisturizer for oily to combination skin

Seems like a lot, but has made my skin clear and silky smooth even during pregnancy! Hopes this helps you all!

Ps- For long lashes and fuller brows I use Mary Kay brow and lash serum! I was a skeptic at first, but it makes my lashes grow longer, fuller and makes your brows amazing. I apply the serum at night before I go to bed.



To purchase any of these items at:
Marykay.com/ecallaway1 or you can email me at callawaymakeup@gmail.com















No comments:

Post a Comment