Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Makeup Forever HD foundation

Hello friends!

So for a while now I have heard so many people talk about "Makeup forever HD" liquid foundation. From celebrities to the fabulously dressed bank teller, all have endorsed this product. As a makeup artist as well as a makeup addict, I have tried many MUFE products and really liked them all, but some how, never got around to trying the hyped best selling HD foundation. Yesterday, after visiting my favorite makeup store, "Naimies" in LA, I decided to give it a shot. This product is outstanding! I have old acne scars that were completely covered by this lightweight water based formula. The best part? It lasted all day! I am so thrilled with this product. If you have not tried it yet, definitely "treat yo self!" and buy your perfect match today :-) along side with taking a chance on the foundation, I also picked up "MUFE (makeup forever) Aqua brow". This highly pigmented masterpiece applies almost like a lightweight mousse. To apply this product, simply squeeze out a small dot and use your angled eyebrow brush and apply small strokes as if you were apply pieces of hair to your brow. The end result? Natural and gorgeous brows that make you eyes stand out. Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!






No comments:

Post a Comment